PoolNo pool / Room for a pool
This wonderful 124 sqm two-bedroom renovated village home has many fine possibilities … great permanent residence in Crete just 300 m from the village centre, perfect holiday home just a few minutes drive from the beaches at Kalives, and as a superb year-round rental income opportunity. The home is situated on an easily manageable 288 sqm plot … perfect for “lock-up-and-leave” or “leave-open-and-stay”!
Floor plans are coming soon. The entry level comprises the main lounge, a very spacious kitchen with a dining area, a side room off the kitchen, a very modern shower room, and a small rear terrace. There is a second smaller lounge to the right of the main lounge. A wood staircase from the seond lounge leads to the first floor hallway with direct access to the roof terrace and two good-sized double bedrooms. Each bedroom has very spacious built-in wardrobes.
Kalives with all its fine amenities and sandy beaches is just an easy 3 km drive (or level walk) and the National Road leading to Chania and Rethymnon is even closer, just a 2 km drive.
The shady and quite village of Armeni is an easy 300 m walk and has plenty to enjoy! Several fine tavernas, coffee shops, and mini-markets plus arguably the best butcher and cheese shop in all of Apokoronas!
Wonderful features of this fine home include:
- Air-conditioning installed in both lounges, the kitchen, and in both bedrooms
- Energy-efficient closed wood-burner installed in the second lounge
- Solar panel situated on the roof terrace
- High-quality wood-couloured aluminium doors and double-glazed windows with security shutters
- Small rear terrace off the kitchen ... perfect for barbecuing
- A gate could easily be installed in the stone wall bordering the road to provide secure parking
- Huge tiled roof terrace offering excellent views to the White Mountains and the surrounding countryside
- Excellent location, walking distance to the village centre
- All fixtures, furniture, and white goods are included in the selling price