Guest bedroom Guest bedroom Guest bedroom Guest bedroom Bathroom Bathroom First floor master bedroom First floor master bedroom First floor master bedroom First floor master bedroom Rear covered terrace Rear covered terrace Views from rear covered terrace Views from rear covered terrace Views from rear covered terrace Views from rear covered terrace Front garden Front terrace
PoolNo pool / Room for a pool
This lovely 90 sqm two-bedroom villa in Nio Chorio is just a pleasant level 400m stroll from the village centre with its fine kafenions and mini-markets, and about the same distance to the new kafenion opposite the village school. The 435 sqm plot is easily maintained. There are excellent mountain views from the first floor covered terrace.
Entry to the home is via a quiet village tarmac lane. The property is fully bounded by stone walls and fencing.
Floor plans are included in the photo gallery.
Excellent features of this home include:
- All white goods and indoor as well as outdoor furniture are included in the price. The home is ready to enjoy immediately!
- Very well-constructed and maintained home
- White aluminium doors and double-glazed windows with shutters
- Wood-beamed ceiling in the lounge and a pitched wood-beamed ceiling in the first-floor master bedroom
- Full central heating (the boiler is situated in the rear terrace storeroom)
- Energy-efficient closed wood burner
- Immersion heater for hot water; there is no solar panel [the home was built in 2003 by a very competent and capable local builder who is still in business and can easily assist in adding a solar water heating system should the new owner desire]
- Two large external storerooms, one in the rear garden (with a full-height fridge/freezer plus the central heating boiler) and the second under the stairs.
- Easily manageable front herb garden and orchard with five orange trees, one grapefruit tree, one lemon tree, and three olive trees
- Excellent mountain views
- Plenty of outdoor spaces in the sun and in the shade to enjoy Crete's fine weather
- Plenty of space in the front garden for a private pool or spa
Nio Chorio is a thriving small village with several kafenions and tavernas, two well-stocked mini-markets, and a pharmacy. The shaded and cool village of Armeni is just 1.5 km down the road. It has arguably the best butcher and cheese shop in the area as well as two excellent tavernas. The seaside village of Kalives with its fine beaches and wide range of amenities is just a further 2.5 km. There is easy access to the National Road leading to Chania (about 25 minutes) and Rethymnon (about 35 minutes).
The selling price is exclusive of property transfer tax, legal expenses and agency fees.
For sale in Kefalas: Two newly-completed two bedroom homes with private pools and excellent sea views!
For sale in Nio Chorio: Great two-bedroom home just a short stroll to the village centre
Price: 175,000 €
For sale in Paleloni: Amazing two-bedroom single-storey home with private pool!
Price: 278,000 €