PoolNo pool / Room for a pool
This beautiful 104 sqm two-bedroom village home dating from the mid-1900s was initially renovated in 2005 and subsequently totally re-finished and thoroughly modernised in 2019. The current owners have been very successful in renting the property out year-round as a perfect holiday getaway. Situated on a 160 sqm plot, the home has a pleasant walled and low-maintenance front garden terrace and a large and sunny open terrace on the first floor. On-street parking is available opposite the home and there is a village parking area just 60m down the street.
- Full central heating … the boiler is new, replaced in 2020
- Air-conditioning in both bedrooms
- Fixed OTE line and high-speed internet connection
- Satellite TV
- Solar panel for hot water
- Insect screens installed in both bedrooms and in the bathroom
- EOT license in place
- Plenty of space for outdoor enjoyment in the shade as well as in the sun
The selling price is exclusive of property transfer tax, legal expenses and agency fees.