PoolYes - private pool
This wonderful 126.5 sqm three-bedroom villa was completed in 2008 by a very reputable local builder and has been immaculately maintained by the owners ever since. It is situated in a great location just 440 m from the beach at Almerida … close enough to easily walk home after a day at the beach or an evening at the taverna and yet well away from the beach to ensure peace and tranquility.
Entry to the villa is either from the lower level garage via a staircase leading up to the dining area or via the guest entry entering to the kitchen. The floor plans are in the photo gallery.
The ground floor comprises a spacious open plan dining area and lounge separated by a large stone archway. Sliding glass doors from the lounge lead to the covered front terrace and the pool terrace with its very inviting 30 sqm tiled pool. The kitchen is situated to the rear of the dining area. A doorway from the kitchen leads to the side terrace and thence to the pool. There is also a WC on this level as well as a staircase leading down to the 70 sqm enclosed garage and storerooms.
A tiled staircase leads from the rear of the dining area to the first floor with a sea-facing master bedroom and two double bedrooms. The master bedroom is ensuite with an impressive corner bath and has a private covered sea-facing terrace overlooking the pool. The guest bedrooms each have their own private terraces offering sea and mountain views and share a fully-tiled shower room. All bedrooms have plenty of built-in wardrobe space. The first floor also has an openable skylight in the hallway … excellent for additional light as well as night-time air circulation and cooling!
The 70 sqm lower level is reached via an internal staircase as well as the garage door. In addition to secure off-street parking, this space houses the central heating boiler as well as several very useful rooms and space for storage, a workshop, etc. There is also a parking space to the side of the home.
The 316 sqm plot has been set up for very low maintenance and privacy while retaining the superb views.
Additional features of this fine home include:
- Highest quality fixtures and fittings
- Air conditioning units in all rooms
- Oil-fired central heating with brand new oil fired boiler
- Solar panels with immersion heater
- Reserve water tank
- Cosmote landline and fast internet connected
- Fully fitted kitchen with high quality Bosch appliances and Corian worktop
- High quality bathroom fittings
- Luxurious lighting throughout with dimmer switches
- Private garage with electric door and internal access
- Large workshop and storage area with ceiling fans
- Landscaped gardens with irrigation
- Washing machine and utility areas
- Private 30 sqm tiled pool with outdoor rainfall shower
The selling price is exclusive of property transfer tax, legal expenses and agency fees.