PoolYes - private pool
These two beautiful villas are situated near the small village of Kambia and offer superb sea and mountain views from the terraces, the pool, and and the well-cared for gardens as well! With a combined living space of 220 sqm, the property has two bedrooms plus a study/bedroom in the main villa (172 sqm) while the guest villa (48 sqm) comprises a spacious double sleeping area plus a kitchenette, washing machine and shower room on the ground floor and a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area on the first floor. French doors lead to broad sea-facing terraces on both levels.
The property is an absolutely excellent permanent residence and also offers superb rental opportunities. The popular traditional village of Plaka, the fine beach at Almerida and the seaside village of Kalives with its great beaches and full range of services are just a short drive.
Entry to the villas is from a gated driveway off the village tarmac road. Floor plans are included in the gallery. The main villa is situated to the right with the guest villa to the left.
Entry to the main villa is either via the a side entry directly to the ground floor or via a tiled staircase up to the first floor and opening directly to the spacious dining area. The dining area and very large and fully-fitted kitchen are to the rear with the spacious sitting room down two steps to the front. The sitting room has two sets of sliding glass doors leading to the broad covered front terrace with fantastic views to the sea and Souda Bay. An energy efficient closed wood-burner is installed in this area.
The lower level comprises two double bedrooms and a separate laundry and utility room plus a study accessed from the rear of the home. This space could of course be used as a third bedroom and internal access can be done by removing a laundry cupboard and installation of a connecting internal door. Each bedroom has sliding glass doors leading to the covered front terrace. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom room and the guest shower room and toilet is also located on this level.
As mentioned above, the guest villa comprises a spacious double sleeping area plus a kitchenette, washing machine and shower room on the ground floor and a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area on the first floor. French doors lead to broad sea-facing terraces on both levels. The ground floor terrace is covered and the first floor terrace has an extendable canopy to offer a very pleasant shaded space with beautiful views! This villa was the original owner's artist studio.
The garden areas of the large 3,892 sqm plot have been well designed and set out for very low maintenance and plenty of space for outdoor enjoyment. The pool with its spacious terrace is situated to the rear of the home and as the plot slopes gently upward to the rear of the plot, there are amazing views from this terrace as well. And the beautiful partially-enclosed side terrace with its barbecue and outdoor kitchen is the perfect place to relax throughout the year!
The owners have plenty of external storage space. Plus there is a possibility to use a covered seating area to the rear of the plot as an enclosed garage … this would fit in well with the remainder of the garden areas.
Additional features of this fine property include:
- All white goods and furniture are included ... the home is ready to enjoy immediately!
- Central heating throughout the main and guest villas
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Newly fitted luxury kitchen with all built-in appliances
- Fitted wardrobes and internal storage, plus loft space
- Newly fitted sliding glass doors in the main home bedrooms and sitting room with fly screens and electric shuttters
- Separate utility and laundry room
- OTE telephone and fast internet connected
- Private pool with Jacuzzi pump and large tiled sun terrace and shaded seating area
- Outdoor kitchen and BBQ area
- Plenty of external storage space
- Aluminium doors and windows with fly screens
- Electric shutters
- Solar panels
- Second kitchen and kitchenette in the guest villa
- Covered parking area and plenty of guest parking space as well
- Very private and secluded side terrace and barbecue area
- Additional storage below the main villa front terrace that also houses the boiler room and a 1,000 liter water storage tank. There is a 5,000 liter external water storage tank as well for a total of 6,000 liters.
- A variety of mature and very productive fruit trees including including orange, lemon, grapefruit, pear, apple, nectarine, fig, loquat, loganberry, pomegranate, avocado, plum, and olive trees plus a large vineyard with 30 vines
- Unique private outdoor dining area, complete with floating bed wood oven, integral BBQ, sink and worktops with attractive wooden door cupboards beneath
- Fenced rear garden area offering a safe play area for children or pets
The selling price is exclusive of property transfer tax, legal expenses and agency fees.