PoolYes - private pool
This 500 sqm unique luxury home was designed and built by its Middle East owners with exceptionally high specifications throughout. The home is located on a 4,010 sqm plot. It has superb and forever unobstructed 360 degree views toward the Aegean Sea, Souda Bay and Crete's majestic White Mountains. The 13m x 5.5m saltwater infinity pool and its huge deck with outdoor BBQ and dining area offers of course the ultimate in sun and shade relaxation but also magnificent views to the sea.
The adjacent 6,350 sqm plot of land on the lower north side of the home can be purchased separately and has the opportunity to build another property of 252 sqm.
All the other land surrounding the property is designated as forestry-protected and therefore non-buildable so the home and its views are secure from further development or building.
Floor plans and a selection of photos are included in the gallery.
Following are key measurements and specifications of the villa:
- Nominally 200 sqm
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Two kitchens
- One open space living/dining and a utility room
- Oak stair case to the first floor
- Nominally 40 sqm
- One large room with virtually 360 degree views – can be used as living space or bedroom
- One toilet / bathroom
- 13 x 5.5 m infinity swimming pool
- Brick built barbeque on the pool terrace
- Large tiled terrace areas on both floors
- 220 sqm granite tiled area in front of the house
- Nominally 120 sqm
- Tiled basement
- Can be used as guest apartment or separate accommodation
- One bathroom
- Open plan space with kitchen; the open space plan can accommodate two bedrooms and a living room.
- Nominal area 55 sqm
- Granite tiled
- This area can also be converted into an accommodation space
- Two utility rooms under the swimming pool area.
- Drinking water for all floors
- Large water storage tank under the pool
- Agricultural water supply
- Full automatic irrigation system
- Lightning protection system
- Highest quality materials have been used on all floors (including the basement)
- Insulation in all areas such as roofs and walls including even the flower beds on the swimming pool terrace
- Underfloor heating and cooling (heat pump)
- 10 fan coils (for dehumidifying & air conditioning)
- Central vacuum cleaning system for all floors (Danish – Nilfisk)
- Solar hot water
- Oak colour aluminium doors and windows
- Triple pane tinted glass windows
- Electric aluminium shutters (9 kg/sqm) on all floors.
- All internal doors are oak wood
- Fully equipped main kitchens (dish washer, two separate tall fridge/freezer, dish washer)
- All cupboards (bedrooms and kitchens) oak wood
- Both main kitchens and all bathrooms have Corian worktops.
- Electrical main gate to the premises
- Remote controlled shutters for both main floors.
- Remote controlled security system
- Three alarm systems (doors, shutters and sensors)
- Eight cameras with approximately 2 months recording storage.
- Full height stone boundary wall with security fencing
THE SELLING PRICE IS EXCLUSIVE OF PROPERTY TRANSFER TAX, LEGAL EXPENSES, AND AGENCY FEES
For sale near Kournas Lake: Excellent detached and fully furnished two bedroom home, perfect for a holiday home or permanent residence!
For sale in Plaka: Very well-maintained and comfortable three bedroom home amongst the olive groves
Price: 220,000 €
For sale in Aspro: Beautiful modern three bedroom bungalow with fantastic views!
Price: 245,000 €