View from sitting room veranda View from sitting room veranda View from sitting room veranda Fully fitted kitchen Very spacious sitting room Stairway to the first floor bedrooms as well as to the basement Master bedroom Master bedroom View from master bedroom veranda Entry level WC Entry level WC Master bedroom Master bedroom Guest bedroom Guest bedroom Guest bedroom Guest bedroom Guest bedroom Guest bedroom Guest bedroom View from guest bedroom veranda Family bathroom Family bathroom Fully tiled basement Fully tiled basement Fully tiled basement Fully tiled basement Fully tiled basement Stairway to mail level Basement store room Basement storage room and central heating Basement shower room Basement shower room Basement shower room Rear view Rear view Rear view Great views! Great views! Great views!
PoolYes - shared pool
This superb property was completed in 2007 and comprises a luxurious 180 sqm living area with three double bedrooms and three toilets/bathrooms, a generously proportioned living room with dining room, kitchen plus fully finished basement. The whole home benefits from very high quality finishing and fittings and with exceptional attention to detail by the local builder.
In addition to the spacious internal living space there is a very large roof terrace, shared pool with plentiful sun terraces plus private balconies with excellent views to Souda Bay and the village of Kalives.
At entry level is the well designed kitchen fitted with high quality floor and wall units and equipped with built-in electric appliances. Windows above the sink and patio doors to the front veranda provide streams of light and excellent views of the pool and the sea. The lower part of the split level ground floor is the very large lounge area with corener fireplace and impressive floor to ceiling picture windows fitted with electric security shutters. These windows provide access to the huge front veranda. A guest toilet with wash basin completes this floor.
The first floor, reached via a tasteful wood staircase, has three well proportioned bedrooms, each with fitted floor to ceiling integrated wardrobes and a large family bathroom with full bath and plenty of storage space. Each bedroom opens to a balcony with wonderful views.
An external spiral staircase leads from the rear bedroom veranda to an enormous tiled and insulated roof terrace with breathtaking views to the Aegean Sea and White Mountains. This terrace has lighting and is excellent for sunbathing and entertaining.
From the living room there is internal access to the huge open-plan basement area of 60 sqm including a separate utility/storage area and a shower room/toilet. This area is perfect for a home office, teenager's den, games room, gym or hobby room. It would be very easy to add a kitchenette unit here to provide a self-contained guest apartment.
The home is within walking distance of the Kalives plateia with its excellent tavernas, varied shopping and transport links, a sandy Blue Flag beach, with facilities for sailing, windsurfing and kayaking. The beach is ideal for snorkeling and the harbour is good for fishing.
Kalives is only twenty minutes drive from the historic city of Chania and thirty five minutes from the international airport at Souda.
This well located property offers:
· A fully fitted open-plan kitchen with electric appliances
· A warm and beautiful lounge and dining room
· Family bathroom with full bath
· Toilet and further shower room
· Balconies and terraces all around with superb view to the villages and to the sea
· Large shared swimming pool of approximately 75m² with sun terraces and jointly maintained gardens
· Full oil fired central heating throughout the entire house plus heated towel racks as well
· Three phase electricity
· Solar panel for hot water
· Air-conditioning in all bedrooms and the lounge
· Working fireplace
· White aluminium exterior window and door frames
· Double glazing throughout with fly-screens
· Telephone points in all rooms including bedrooms
· Full floor to ceiling integrated wardrobes in bedrooms
· Fully tiled and insulated 60 sqm roof terrace with breathtaking views
· Fully finished and tiled 60 sqm basement with toilet/shower-room
· Storage and utility room
· OTE telephone line connected with fast internet
· Short walking distance to the quiet sandy West Beach of Kalives, local supermarkets and to the village centre
The selling price is exclusive of property transfer tax, legal expenses and agency fees.
For sale in Plaka: Truly luxurious three-bedroom villa with private pool and absolutely amazing views!
For sale in Mathes: Beautiful two-bedroom villa with pool and fantastic sea views!
Price: 229,000 €
For sale in Gavalochori: Excellent two-bedroom villa with private pool
Price: 225,000 €