Villa Helios Villa Selene Mountain views Sea views Villa Helios sitting room Villa Helios ground floor plan Villa Helios first floor plan Villa Selene ground floor plan Villa Selene first floor plan Villa Helios from the rear Villa Selene from the rear Villa Selene from the rear Entry hall Sitting room Sitting room Sitting room Sitting room and arch leading to kitchen Kitchen Kitchen Kitchen Kitchen Arch to kitchen and hall to master bedroom First floor bedrooms First floor bedrooms First floor bedrooms First floor bedrooms First floor bedrooms First floor bedrooms First floor shower room First floor shower room First floor terrace First floor terrace First floor terrace View to the rear garden Central heating and cooling system
Price429,000 € / 399,000 €
PoolYes - private pool
These two near-new 140 sqm villas are each situated on large 3,000 sqm plots and offer excellent mountain and sea views. Very close to the traditional village of Vamos, each villa has a private pool and enclosed parking. The villas have been built to the highest standard with a comfortably modern design and luxury fittings throughout.
The entire 6,000 sqm plot has is bounded by impressive stone walls and each home has a separate entry from the village road. Entry to each of the homes is from the parking area to the rear of the home into a pleasant reception area opening to the huge sitting cum dining room with large full-opening glass doors leading to the broad covered front veranda with its three stone arches. The sitting area features a large open fireplace. The entire sitting and dining area has beautiful wood-beamed ceilings and luxurious and well-designed mood lighting.
The modern and very well equipped kitchen is separated from the dining area by a lovely stone arch. The kitchen has plenty of storage space and is fitted with top-quality oven, electric cooktop, dishwasher and refrigerator/freezer and custom-made cupboards.
The spacious master bedroom is located behind the kitchen and has plenty of storage space plus an ensuite shower room. French doors led to the pool-facing veranda.
There is also guest WC as well as an under-stairs storage room on the ground floor.
Marble stairs lead to the first floor with its warm pitched wooden ceilings and two large double bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes. These bedrooms share a spacious shower room. Each bedroom has large glass doors opening to the absolutely huge f75 sqm front and side veranda offering spectacular sea and mountain views.
The plots and poolside terraces have been partially landscaped leaving the new owners a wide choice for completing the gardens in their unique style. There is abundant space on the 3,000 sqm plots for rockeries, flower beds, olive trees or a fruit orchard, etc.
The placement of the homes ensures privacy and forever unobstructed views. And the location, so close to the vibrant and culturally-oriented village of Vamos, is ideal. The beaches at Almerida, Kalives, as well as Georgioupolis are all nearby.
Additional features of these beautiful homes include:
- Fullly reinforced concrete frame
- Double brick walls with insulation
- Roof insulation, finished with tiles
- Advanced and highly efficient electrical system for climate control, heating and cooling
- Solar panel with a 160 liter tank with immersion heater for hot water
- Top quality double glazed aluminium windows (all are HR++ offering superb thermal insulation)
- Integrated fly screens
- Traditional wooden beamed ceiling in living and dining room
- Aluminum shutters (including two electric blinds in front)
- Exterior doors of top-quality aluminum
- Telephone, TV and satellite and data connections in living room and all bedrooms
- Large fitted wardrobes in each bedroom
- High quality finished bathrooms
- 5000 liter underground reserve water tank
- Enclosed parking / store room
- Water and electricity are connected
- Metal gate
- Gravelled driveway
- Excellent rental history available from the seller (approx 10,000 Euro income per year)
The selling price is exclusive of property transfer tax, legal expenses and agency fees.
For sale in Plaka: Lovely two-bedroom bungalow with amazing sea views
Price: 270,000 €
For sale in Plaka - Beautiful two bedroom home with private pool and excellent sea views
Price: 179,000 €