Price249,000 € / 229,000 €
PoolYes - shared pool
REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!!
This superb property was completed in 2007 and comprises a luxurious 200 sqm living area with three double bedrooms and three toilets/bathrooms, a generously proportioned living room with dining room, kitchen plus fully finished basement. The whole house benefits from very high quality finishing and fittings and with exceptional attention to detail by the local builder.
In addition to the spacious internal living space there is a very large roof terrace, shared pool with plentiful sun terraces plus private balconies with excellent views to Souda Bay and the village of Kalives.
At entry level is the well designed kitchen fitted with high quality floor and wall units and equipped with built-in electric appliances. Windows above the sink and patio doors to the breakfast veranda provide streams of light and excellent views of the pool and the sea. The lower part of the split level ground floor is the very large lounge area with impressive floor to ceiling picture windows fitted with electric security shutters. These windows provide access to the huge front veranda. A guest toilet with wash basin completes this floor.
The first floor, reached via a tasteful marble staircase, has three well proportioned bedrooms, each with fitted floor to ceiling integrated wardrobes and a family bathroom with bath & thermostatic shower. Each bedroom opens to a balcony with wonderful views.
An external spiral staircase leads from the rear bedroom veranda to an enormous tiled and insulated roof terrace with breathtaking views to the Aegean Sea and White Mountains. This terrace has lighting and is excellent for sunbathing and entertaining.
From the living room there is internal access to the huge open-plan basement area of 75m² with full facilities including a kitchen area, separate utility/storage area and a shower room/toilet. This area is perfect for a home office, teenager's den, games room, gym or hobby room.
The house is within walking distance of the Kalives plateia with its excellent tavernas, varied shopping and transport links, a sandy Blue Flag beach, with facilities for sailing, windsurfing and kayaking. The beach is ideal for snorkeling and the harbour is good for fishing.
Kalives is only twenty minutes drive from the historic city of Chania and thirty five minutes from the international airport at Souda.
This well located property offers:
· A fully fitted open-plan kitchen with electric appliances
· A warm and beautiful lounge and dining room
· Family bathroom with thermostatic shower.
· Toilet and further shower room
· Balconies and terraces all around with superb view to the villages and to the sea
· Large shared swimming pool of approximately 75m² with sun terraces and jointly maintained gardens
· Full oil fired central heating throughout the entire house plus heated towel racks as well
· Three phase electricity
· Double solar panel
· Air-conditioning in all bedrooms and lounge
· Working fireplace
· White aluminium exterior window and door frames
· Double glazing throughout with fly-screens
· Telephone points in all rooms including bedrooms
· Full floor to ceiling integrated wardrobes in bedrooms
· Fully tiled and insulated 70 sqm roof terrace with breathtaking views
· Fully finished, 75 sqm basement with toilet/shower-room
· Storage and utility room
· Short walking distance to the quiet sandy West Beach of Kalives, local supermarket and to the village centre
The selling price is exclusive of property transfer tax, legal expenses and agency fees.
For sale in Kokkino Chorio: Fantastic two-bedroom home with separate one-bedroom guest apartment
Price: 595,000 €